How To (*NEW*)
How to Build an ICF Gable
1. Stack ICF wall section to height where gable starts. Mark elevation of intended beginning slope of gable on the wall.
2. Line up the same dimension wall section on a flat surface at ground level; use corneres so the gable doesn’t fall or blow over. Stack one side of the gable, and mark the intended slope of gable to these pieces; cut one side only. Use your cutoffs (if using a reversible form) on the other side of the gable, limiting waste to almost nothing.
3. Mark and cut beam pocket notches, and/or windows to later be inserted in the wall section
4. Mark all pieces to indicate their orientation later, and measure for your rebar.
5. Install gable at finished location, (leaving the bottom template row with corners for use on another convenient area)